Friday, June 3, 2011

DAY ONE:

So, my first day getting back to working out regularly was off to a rough start, waking up at 4:30 to do Insanity with my roomie!! She had to do rounds at the hospital at 6:30, so I suggested we do the workout early (What was I thinking!?!) Anyways, I was exhausted/relieved once it was over. I forgot how much I love plyometrics. After a quick shower, I made myself an egg white omelet loaded with local veggies I bought at the Farmer's Market last weekend: bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and spinach. I also sprinkled some cayenne pepper and Paprika on it then added in some old fashioned oats and Udo's oil for some complex carbs and heart healthy fats- YUMMY!! I will have to remember to take a picture of it next time, being new to blogging I remembered after I cleaned my plate lol. Oh, I also had half of a grapefruit too. Whenever I cook breakfast, I think of my pup Scout, who is back home in Hawaii now. He would always hope I dropped a little of whatever I was cooking on the floor. Here is one of my favorite pix of him sticking his head out the window (another one of his favorite things).

No comments:

Post a Comment